VISION & MISSION
Vision of AMSA Malaysia
The AMSA Vision is Knowledge, Action and Friendship. Three areas we continuously strive to further in our members and peers through our organisational missions:
- Knowledge: We promote scientific and medical activities to increase and expand our knowledge whilst training to become the medical professionals of the future
- Action: As medical students, we are concerned for the community around us and endeavour to do things for the benefit and improvement of our fellow citizens
- Friendship: As future doctors, we aim to build and maintain a good relationship among our colleagues of the Asia-Pacific and beyond
Missions of AMSA Malaysia
- To facilitate interaction and friendly relations among the various medical students’ societies in Malaysia based on the principle of mutual respect.
- To achieve co-operation and understanding in medical and health problems as well as to share experiences in solving them.
- To promote the interest and welfare of medical students in Asia, for universal kinship without distinction as to race, sex, language, religion and political affiliation.
- To foster unity and promote profound inter-personal relationships amongst its members.
- To uphold humanitarian ideals and medical ethics.
- To provide an outlet for social, cultural and academic activities and encourage cooperation amongst Asian and Oceania of future doctors.