Application: The 24th East Asian Medical Students’ Conference (EAMSC) 2011, Thailand
How to apply (For UKM members):
- Download the soft copy of the application form at the foot of this post. Or, get a hard copy of the application form AMSA’s notice board at your campus (PPUKM & KCKL).
- Fill up the form.
- Submit it be inserting your application form to AMSA’s envelope on the notice board.
- The deadline for submission is on 24th August 2010. Dates for interview will be announced later.
How to apply (For members from other universities):
Please kindly approach your own university representatives to enquire for the application.
- Long Kar Men (IMU)
- Cheo Seng Wee (UMS)
- Yam Herng Pin (UPM)
- Peh Ho Yi (USM)
- Chia Han Sheng (Monash Unversity)
- Suriya Kumareswaran (USCI)
For more information about The 24th East Asian Medical Students’ Conference 2011, Thailand, please visit http://www.eamsc2011.com/.
For any enquiry, kindly email to Regional Chairperson of AMSA Malaysia, Mr. Khoo Hau Wei at firstname.lastname@example.org.