World Breastfeeding Week Essay Competition
Happy World Breastfeeding Week (1-7 August 2011)!
Hopefully numbers of mother who breastfeed their babies exclusively would increase as it would be beneficial for the baby’s health.
In this very event, AMSA International proudly presents the first Essay Competition of the year on World Breastfeeding Week, by the theme “Talk to Me – A 3D Experience”. That means, as medical students we should acknowledge our role as the third dimension of communication, which is: the caregiver. The details can be searched at http://worldbreastfeedingweek.org
We want your essay includes:
– The actual condition of breastfeeding in your country.
– Problems that occur and what measures could be taken.
– Role of medical students as the third dimension (the caregiver).
– The essay should be originally made.
– The essay may not exceeded 3000 words.
Send your essay to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with following subject: [WBW ESSAY – NAME – COUNTRY] before AUGUST 28th, 2011.
Spread the news, share your thoughts and let people know your ideas!