Pre-EAMSC2012 Public Poster Competition
Infectious diseases- emerging threats in the region and the implementation of preventive measures and policies to control the spread of these infectious diseases
Purpose of this competition:
To select the best public poster to represent AMSA Malaysia in the Health Campaign Competition (Public Poster), EAMSC2012
Target: Public population
- Raise awareness of potentially threatening infectious diseases and preventive measures that have been or should be put in place to control its spread
- Recognize the individual’s role in preventing the transmission of these diseases.
- Allow participants to assume the role of a public health officer involved in overseeing of the management of an infectious disease problem.
- Will consist mainly of graphics and design
- A slogan or catchphrase must be included
- Increase the public’s awareness of infectious diseases
- Maximum participant for each submission is 2 persons and no limitation per university
- Each participant can only submit one entry for this competition.
- File: poster (in .png)
- Slogan word limit: 25 words
- Size: 42.0cm x 59.4cm (A2 size)
- Orientation: portrait or landscape
- Language: English only
- An abstract 250 words or less (in .doc or .docx) : function of the poster and slogan in encouraging the use of aforementioned preventive measures
Submissions will be disqualified for any of the following:
- Non meeting theme, guidelines and entry requirements (i.e. size)
- Plagiarism of any sort
- Use of language other than English
- Late submission
- Suggests politically or racially sensitive topics
The public poster will be judged by a panel of professors and doctors
|Content style and diction of slogan||10|
|Use of graphics||10|
|Aesthetics professional design||10|
- The best public poster will be selected to represent AMSA Malaysia in the Health Campaign Competition (Public Poster), EAMSC2012.
- Maximum two delegation seats will be reserved for the winning team.
- All participants of this competition will be provided with certificates.
Submission procedure and deadlines:
All relevant files should be submitted by 10 Sept 2011, 10pm to email@example.com.
- Decisions made by the organizing committee and judges are final.
- At least ONE of the participants from the winning team must attend the EAMSC2012 to present the poster.
Please kindly refer to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.