Partnership with Kaplan
AMSA International is proud to announce a new partnership with Kaplan Test Prep, the world leader in test preparation.
Kaplan’s Medical is the proven leader in USMLE* preparation. For over 40 years, Kaplan has helped tens of thousands of international students and physicians pass their medical licensing boards with high scores and continue on to successful careers in medicine in the United States.
Kaplan is pleased to offer AMSA International members the following special offers:
- 10% discount on all Kaplan online and US based USMLE preparation courses.
- Access to a variety of free live online events designed to help you better navigate the process for attaining residency in the US.
To enroll in a Kaplan USMLE course please contact Rhema Wiguna at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Kaplan courses and services visit www.kaptest.com/Medical-Licensing/index.html or send an email to email@example.com
To learn more about the Residency selection process visit http://www.kaptest.com/Medical-Licensing/Residency.html?tb=overview
Kaplan would also like to invite you to the following free live online events in November
3 out of 4 Doctors who prepped for the USMLE prepped with Kaplan†
Getting the Most Out of Pharmacology for School and the USMLE
- Description:Listen as Dr. Harris gives valuable tips that will help you succeed in your Pharmacology classes and then shows how this content appears on the USMLE.
- Date: Thursday, November 3rd
- Time: 12 Noon GMT
- Registration Link: https://liveonline.kaptest.com/e39416590/event/registration.html (please register at least 36 hours in advance)
Sample USMLE Step 2 CK Internal Medicine Lecture with Dr. Levy
- Description: Did you know Internal Medicine is the highest yield topic on the Step 2 CK exam?Attend this event and learn as Dr. Levy helps you pick up points on this important subject.
- Date: Wednesday, November 9th
- Time: 1:00 PM GMT Event
- Registration Link: https://liveonline.kaptest.com/e46539632/event/registration.html (please register at least 36 hours in advance)
Events are conducted via Kaplan’s new Live Online technology; answer polls, submit questions and receive feedback in real time via our innovative online classroom setting without leaving your home!
*USMLE is a joint program of The Federation of State Medical Boards of the United States, Inc. and the National Board of Medical Examiners.
**Course discounts may not be combined with any other nationally advertised monthly promotion offered by Kaplan at the time of enrollment. The course discount may not be combined with local discounts, promotions or other member discounts, and cannot be applied retroactively to an existing enrollment.
AMSA International members must contact firstname.lastname@example.org at time of enrollment to receive the discount. † Doctors refers to US MDs who were licensed between 2001-2010 and used a fee-based course to prepare for the USMLE.
The AlphaDetail, Inc. online study for Kaplan was conducted between Nov. 10 – Dec. 9, 2010 among 763 US licensed MDs, of whom 662 used a fee-based course to prepare for the USMLE follow on twitter | friend on facebook | forward to a friend unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences